Antonio de la Ossa is an expert in Customs and Foreign Trade. Among other responsibilities, he held the position of Chief Executive Officer of Customs at the State Tax Administration Agency (AEAT), as well as of Head of the Regional Units for Customs and Excise in Catalonia and the Canary Islands.
He is also a Customs Expert for the International Monetary Fund and for the World Bank in the Latin America area.
He is currently a Partner of Morison ACPM and founder of delaOssaConsultores.
PROVEN EXPERIENCE AT YOUR SERVICE
We provide you with our proven expertise in Customs, Excise Duties and Foreign Trade matters. We offer you as well our team’s experience in technologies applied to the International Trade, and experience in control of business management during the internationalisation process.
We assist you in the challenges you face in your business operations, with techniques and knowledge that create value and certainty for your business.
Our consultants provide support to International Organizations and Government Agencies in the fields of international trade (promotion of international trade in special areas), e-commerce, design of risk analysis systems for customs, and implementation of breakthrough technologies (AI, 5G, Blockchain, etc.).
Our team of experts has extensive experience to offer you services in:
Comprehensive customs and foreign trade advice and consultancy
PROCEDURES BEFORE THE STATE TAX ADMINISTRATION AGENCY (AEAT)
- Customs Decisions / Authorisations
- Accreditation as an Authorised Economic Operator, and customs risk management auditing for business partners of the AEO
- Tax/customs planning of foreign trade operations
- Advisory services regarding the implementation of customs regulations (tariff classification, rules of origin, customs value, special procedures and preferential schemes), and of other regulations (Health, Pharmacy, CITES, SOIVRE, etc.)
- Legal support in commercial law
- Assistance and advice on the drafting and/or negotiation of contracts (distribution agreements, INCOTERMS, etc.)
- Advice on negotiation and/or settlement of possible disagreement or conflicts, by means of alternative dispute resolution methods, as well as, where appropriate, arbitrations or litigations before the competent courts
- Legal representation in customs inspections and litigations (administrative and judicial assistance)
- Specialisation in foreign trade taxation for Ceuta, Melilla, the Canary Islands and Andorra
- Personalised legal assistance for the management of regulatory compliance in customs and regulatory matters.
- Personalised customs alerts, aimed at foreign trade operators
- Consultancy for the implementation of advanced technological solutions, suited to the customs management
- Support in obtaining state aids for the development of projects involving advanced digital solutions
- Comprehensive support on e-commerce in customs matters
- Consultancy on interoperability in the logistics chain (XML Messaging, Logistics as a Service (LaaS))
MANAGEMENT CONTROL FOR FOREIGN TRADE COMPANIES
Our proposal involves a detailed diagnosis of the company situation in preparation for the decision-making process, including the management of organisational communication channels as well as the creation, explanation and improvement of the variables that affect the economic outcome.
- Training in the customs field as well as in the emerging technologies related to the international trade field: Blockchain, IOT, Machine Learning, Logistics as a Service (LaaS), etc.
- In-company training and organisation of seminars
- Design and creation of MOOC courses aimed at boosting the performance and career of professional teams
- Special courses on customs risk management focused on the requirement of business partners’ control for the Authorised Economic Operators
SECTORS AND ACTIVITIES
Importers and exporters in the following sectors:
Bonded terminals and warehouses
Customs decision holders
Sectors of Logistics Activities and similar
International transport companies
Public Entities for the external promotion of Autonomous Communities
We are trusted by:
The opinion of our clients is the most important
We seek to create relationships of mutual trust and synergy that endure over time together with and among our clients, partners, associates, entities, and also with all those who put their trust in us, or to whom we deliver our products.
We want to thank our clients and those who have contacted us to request our services.
We are proud to have grown with them and to be able to currently have a range of high-level collaborators who give us hope to face the future.
Good morning and good luck.